The largest, state-of-the-art stadium in Poland. The highest category in UEFA classification.
Winner of the 2012 CEEQA Industry Awards in categories: “Building of the Year in Central and Eastern Europe” and “Hotel, Leisure & Residential Development of the Year”
The National Stadium in Warsaw was built for the European Football Championship UEFA EURO 2012™ in place of the former 10th-Anniversary Stadium. It is located close to the Old Town and city centre. It is well visible from many places in Warsaw, being especially attractive from the side of the Zamkowy Square. A walk to the stadium from the Palace of Culture and Science takes less than 30 minutes.
The white and red elevation of the stadium refers to the Polish national colours. At its highest point, the arena towers 50 metres above the pitch. The stands can accommodate 58,000 fans. The facility has over 3,000 rooms, including a large congress centre, exhibition halls and numerous offices. Ultimately, the place will employ a few thousand people!
One of the stadium advantages is its retractable roof. It opens within approx. 15 minutes, which in itself is a great show. The stadium was built not only with sport events in mind but also as a venue for great artistic spectacles and various mass events. For this purpose, the roof was equipped with a special membrane serving acoustic functions and strengthening the sound during concerts. Right under the roof, there are four state-of-the-art LED screens, each having 200 m², for watching high-quality close-ups of the action on the pitch or scene.
The National Stadium visitors may also use an ecumenical chapel.
1. Scenic Point: a visit to two sectors of the lower grandstand allowing to view the Stadium.
Admission: regular - 10 PLN, reduced - 5 PLN
2. Player Route: the path used by players after arrival at the Stadium, player zone, football locker room, entrance to the pitch and post-match Conference Room.
Admission: regular - 20 PLN, reduced - 12 PLN
3. Exclusive Tour: a comprehensive tour of the Stadium – Supporter Route, Player Route, VIP Zone and VIP Box.
Admission: regular - 25 PLN, reduced - 15 PLN
4. The famous and popular: a weekend tour of the National Stadium, popular football enthusiasts as guides.
Admission: regular - 40 PLN, reduced - 30 PLN
5. Historical Route: Thanks to this excoursion you can learn about the Stadium's history. The visitors also pass through an original tunnel from 1955.
Visits: 7 days a week form 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Group tours (min. 20 people) around the National Stadium in Warsaw have to be booked in advance under number 22 295 95 95 or at the e-mail address: email@example.com and the date and time have to be confirmed by a representative of the PL.2012+. Bookings are received from Tuesday till Sunday from 9.30 am till 6 pm.
Individual tours do not have to be booked in advance, but participation depends on the order in which the tickets were purchased.
Detailed information and price list